A revised and updated edition of an investment classic, The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You’ll Ever Need remains clear, understandable, and effective. This edition contains a new chapter comparing index funds, ETFs, and passive asset class funds, an expanded section on portfolio care and maintenance, the addition of Swedroe’s 15 Rules of Prudent Investing, and much more.
In clear language, Swedroe shows how the newer index mutual funds out-earn, out-perform, and out-compound the older funds, and how to select a balance “passive” portfolio for the long hail that will repay you many times over. This indispensable book also provides you with valuable information about:
– The efficiency of markets today
– The five factors that determine expected returns of a balanced equity and fixed income portfolio
– Important facts about volatility, return, and risk
– Six steps to building a diversified portfolio using Modern Portfolio Theory
– Implementing the winning strategy
– and more.