Prior to internet hosting his floor breaking podcasts Beyond Bitcoin and The Ether Review, Arthur Falls had left his dwelling nation of New Zealand to fish lobster off the coast of Maine. Like many individuals within the blockchain area, his unlikely journey into the world of decentralized applied sciences is a captivating one, and he shares it with us on this episode.
Arthur just lately traveled to over a dozen places across the World, conducting interviews for an upcoming documentary. He shares what he realized and his favourite experiences from this journey.
Topics mentioned on this episode:
- Arthur’s unlikely journey from lobster fisherman to blockchain podcaster
- A quick historical past of his previous initiatives and what he has occurring for the time being
- His current blockchain world tour and what he realized from that have
- His views on the state of the ecosystem and institutional funding cash now flowing into the area
Links talked about on this episode:
- The Ether Review
- Ether Review Legal Discussion #1 ?'” Challenges in Blockchain Law
- Initial coin offerings now surpass early stage VC funding
- Hedge Funds Investing in Cryptocurrencies ‘Exploding’ – 62 in Pipeline -Bitcoin News
- Shapeshift: Buy and promote alt cash immediately and securely and not using a centralized alternate – http://epicenter.tv/shapeshift
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices – http://epicenter.tv/jaxx
Support the present, take into account donating:
- BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg (https://epicenter.tv/tipbtc)
- ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 (https://epicenter.tv/tipeth)
This episode can also be out there on :
Watch or hear, Epicenter is on the market wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.