Bancor is an easy, however hard-to-understand protocol that permits value discovery and liquidity even for property that are not actively traded. Co-Founder Eyal Hertzog joined us to clarify how the Bancor protocol works and why they assume it’ll play a key position in enabling an enormous wave of small, however interconnected user-generated currencies. We dissected the workings of the protocol, its radical implications in addition to the takeaways from their record-shattering, however controversial crowdsale.
Topics mentioned on this episode:
- Eyal’s background in early web startups
- The origin story of Bancor
- Why asset markets endure from the double coincidence of desires downside
- The advantages of Bancor-based Smart Tokens
- How Bancor and BNT can create a liquidity community
- Why BNT advantages from community results
- What went properly and what did not go properly in regards to the Bancor Crowdsale
- Why Eyal thinks the value flooring was a good suggestion
- Shapeshift: Buy and promote alt cash immediately and securely and not using a centralized alternate – http://epicenter.tv/shapeshift
Support the present, contemplate donating:
- BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg (https://epicenter.tv/tipbtc)
- ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 (https://epicenter.tv/tipeth)
Watch or hear, Epicenter is obtainable wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.