The economics background traders must interpret international financial information distilled to the important parts: A device of alternative for funding decision-makers.
Written by a distinguished teachers and practitioners chosen and guided by CFA Institute, the world’s largest affiliation of finance professionals, Economics for Investment Decision Makers is exclusive in presenting microeconomics and macroeconomics with relevance to traders and funding analysts consistently in thoughts. The number of basic matters is complete, whereas protection of matters comparable to worldwide commerce, overseas trade markets, and foreign money trade fee forecasting displays international views of urgent investor significance.
- Concise, plain-English introduction helpful to traders and funding analysts
- Relevant to safety evaluation, trade evaluation, nation evaluation, portfolio administration, and capital market technique
- Understand financial information and what it means
- All ideas outlined and easily defined, no prior background in economics assumed
- Abundant examples and illustrations
- Global markets perspective
Used Book in Good Condition