In the world of Bitcoin podcast, there’s one present which positively stands out because the longest working, Let’s Talk Bitcoin! In its 4-year historical past, the present has produced over 320 episodes and expanded to turn into a community of podcasts which incorporates Epicenter and lots of others.
We’re joined by Adam B. Levine the founder and host of Let’s Talk Bitcoin! It was because of Adam that S?ƒbastien and Brian first linked in 2013, so in some ways, we contemplate him because the “spiritual grandfather” of Epicenter. Adam displays on his signature present and the community he created in 2014. He discusses the way forward for the community and makes an announcement stay on the present, which even takes us abruptly.
Topics mentioned on this episode:
- The historical past of the Let’s Talk Bitcoin! podcast
- What listeners can anticipate for the way forward for the present
- The LTB Coin reward token experiment, what was realized and the way forward for that undertaking
- The Let’s Talk Bitcoin! Network and the way it’s evolving
- The Tokenly undertaking and its use instances
- Token.fm: a platform for music creators to promote licences to their music as tokens
Links talked about on this episode:
- Token.FM – Early Access
- BTC Media
- Adam B. Levine: Let?’?s Talk Bitcoin Network, LTBCoin, Monetizing Content & Crowdfunding ?'” Epicenter
- Let’s Talk Bitcoin!
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices – http://jaxx.io
- Ledger: Smart card safety on your Bitcoins – Get 10% off your first order while you use the code EPICENTER – http://ledgerwallet.com
This episode can also be accessible on :
Watch or hear, Epicenter is accessible wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.