Support the present, take into account donating: 1JYiE3xZcEspiEV5bTtu4qaL3Eux48F8Lo (http://bit.ly/2nSmOSK)
For a very long time the native asset of the Ripple community XRP was the cryptocurrency with the second largest market cap. But with a lot of the availability managed by Ripple, it remained surrounded by controversy. Still, XRP stays an attention-grabbing asset to allow cross-border funds sooner or later. Miguel Vias lately joined Ripple after a protracted profession on Wall Street to develop XRP as a liquid and broadly accepted asset.
Topics mentioned on this episode:
- How Miguel Vias went from buying and selling valuable metals to XRP
- The similarities between valuable metals and cryptocurrencies
- The position Ripple sees for XRP
- The connection between XRP and interledger
- Why the FinCEN superb modified Ripple?’?s course
- XRP?’?s position in cross-border funds
- How Miguel is attempting to create liquid markets for XRP
Links talked about on this episode:
- Ripple Website
- CME Group Executive Miguel Vias Joins Ripple | Ripple
- Ripple and R3 Team Up with 12 Banks to Trial XRP for Cross-Border Payments| Ripple
- Q4 2016 XRP Markets Report | Ripple
- Welcome | Interledger
- FinCEN Fines Ripple Labs for Bank Secrecy Act Violations
- Ledger: Smart card safety in your Bitcoins – Get 10% off your first order if you use the code EPICENTER – http://ledgerwallet.com
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices – http://jaxx.io
This episode can also be out there on :
Watch or hear, Epicenter is out there wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.