From the personal-finance duo Fortune journal referred to as “funny, smart, cynical, [and] opinionated” comes savvy monetary recommendation for at present’s street-smart younger buyers.
The Motley Fool has made investing enjoyable and simple for tens of millions of individuals. Now, it customized designs its wit and knowledge for at present’s money-savvy teenagers. The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teenagers stand out from the ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, construct a portfolio of shares they’ll truly care about, and make the most of the investor’s greatest pal—time—to observe their earnings multiply.
Strike a blow for monetary independence. The Fool reveals you how one can:
· Question authority with regards to managing your cash
· Save money (for investing, for school…and, sure, even for having enjoyable!)
· Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that entice so many adults
· Get began investing—on-line and off—with just some
· Discover up-and-coming companies that might grow to be future blue chips
Warning: this isn’t your dad and mom’ cash information! From figuring out firms which might be each cool and worthwhile to constructing a portfolio that makes monitoring investments thrilling, The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens reveals younger buyers the best way to monetary freedom.