Investment Banking, UNIVERSITY EDITION is a extremely accessible and authoritative e-book written by funding bankers that explains how you can carry out the valuation work on the core of the monetary world. This physique of labor builds on Rosenbaum and Pearl’s mixed 30+ years of expertise on a large number of transactions, in addition to enter obtained from quite a few funding bankers, funding professionals at non-public fairness corporations and hedge funds, attorneys, company executives, peer authors, and college professors.
This e-book fills a noticeable hole in modern finance literature, which tends to give attention to idea slightly than sensible software. It focuses on the first valuation methodologies presently used on Wall Street—comparable firms, precedent transactions, DCF, and LBO evaluation—in addition to M&A evaluation. The capacity to carry out these methodologies is very vital for these college students aspiring to achieve full-time positions at funding banks, non-public fairness corporations, or hedge funds. This is the e-book Rosenbaum and Pearl want had existed once we had been attempting to interrupt into Wall Street.
Written to replicate at present’s dynamic market circumstances, Investment Banking, UNIVERSITY EDITION skillfully:
- Introduces college students to the first valuation methodologies presently used on Wall Street
- Uses a step-by-step how-to method for every methodology and builds a chronological information base
- Defines key phrases, monetary ideas, and processes all through
- Provides a complete overview of the basics of LBOs and an organized M&A sale course of
- Presents new protection of M&A buy-side analytical instruments—which incorporates each qualitative points, corresponding to purchaser motivations and methods, together with technical monetary and valuation evaluation instruments
- Includes a complete merger penalties evaluation, together with accretion/(dilution) and steadiness sheet results
- Contains difficult end-of-chapter questions to bolster ideas coated
An ideal information for these looking for to study the basics of valuation, M&A , and company finance utilized in funding banking investing, this UNIVERSITY EDITION—which incorporates an teacher’s companion website—is an important asset. It gives college students with a useful training in addition to a much-needed edge for gaining entry to the ultra-competitive world finance.
Used Book in Good Condition