Support the present, take into account donating: 15yyqx1JhiNqFJ8WFSKF2oA9tKBV9Jycqc (http://bit.ly/2lypYwU)
Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin joined us as soon as once more to debate the state of Ethereum and the efforts to innovate the protocol. We lined the takeaways from the DAO fork, switching to the proof-of-stake system Casper and the way to consider blockchain interoperability.
Topics mentioned on this episode:
- Lessons from the DAO hack
- The safety flaws of Proof-of-Work
- Why Proof-of-Stake will present extra safety and scalability
- The state of Casper and transition timeline
- Blockchain interoperability
Links talked about on this episode:
- Ethereum Foundation
- Ethereum R&D Roundup Valentine’s Day
- December Development Roundup
- R3 Chain Interoperability Paper
- Epicenter 58: Ethereum, Proof-of-Stake and Future of Bitcoin
- Epicenter 91: Frontier Launch and Scalability
- MerkleWeek: Blockchain Training, Keynotes & Hackathon in Paris from March ninth to 12th – Get 30% off with promo code EPICENTER – http://www.merkleweek.com/
- Jaxx: Wallets that Unify the Blockchain Experience Across Devices – http://jaxx.io
This episode can also be out there on :
Watch or hear, Epicenter is offered wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, S?ƒbastien Couture & Meher Roy.