From the personal-finance duo Fortune journal known as “funny, smart, cynical, [and] opinionated” comes savvy monetary recommendation for as we speak’s street-smart younger buyers.
The Motley Fool has made investing enjoyable and straightforward for thousands and thousands of individuals. Now, it customized designs its wit and knowledge for as we speak’s money-savvy teenagers. The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teenagers stand out from the ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, construct a portfolio of shares they’ll really care about, and make the most of the investor’s greatest pal—time—to look at their income multiply.
Strike a blow for monetary independence. The Fool reveals you the right way to:
· Question authority in relation to managing your cash
· Save money (for investing, for school…and, sure, even for having enjoyable!)
· Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that entice so many adults
· Get began investing—on-line and off—with only a few
· Discover up-and-coming companies that might turn out to be future blue chips
Warning: this isn’t your dad and mom’ cash information! From figuring out corporations which can be each cool and worthwhile to constructing a portfolio that makes monitoring investments thrilling, The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens reveals younger buyers the way in which to monetary freedom.